METAL AND TEMPERATURE DETECTOR ARCH | STK-UC200
RELIABLE HEAT DETECTORS WITH A SIX-ZONE METAL DETECTOR
TSS-DFMZ 6 (Six zones with thermal detection)
Most public areas like market, school, hospital and court etc. need to install this model of “walk through metal detector” temperature sensor.
The TSS temperature test passes through the metal detector.
1 6 separate zone
2 Display to show human temperature
3 High temperature alarm
4 Sensor temperature tester can test from wrist, palm, head
– Measures body temperature, voice transmission, temperature display
– Test distance – 10-15 cm
– Contact point zone detection
– Relying on the unique multiple target location with the 6-zone standard shows the precise location of the target in the center and right of the body from head to toe.
– 6 zones, adjustable sensitivity
– Each zone has a sensitivity level of 100
– Audible and LED alarm
– Both side LEDs easily show where the metal is
– Easy assembly – Designed with only 2 cable pieces and 8 screws
– Modularization design, easy to maintain and replace.
– Automatic passenger counting and alarm times
– Password protection – Only the authorized person can operate
– Program self-diagnosis only when the program is running
– No need for calibration
– Harmless to the human body (pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic diskette, tape, etc.)
– ISO. CE and NABL certified
Powerful management system designed to provide efficient and effective administration of human resources in each company.
The world is using Sartek Access controls in its daily operations to ease manual burden, reduction of human errors and, overall information production and evaluation.
The system, integrates seamlessly with our fingerprint reader this system is capable of generating various irrefutable reports on attendance times and access control in minutes.
Some of the access control brands that work with Sartek Turnstile Security Gates are:
You will have several reports ready to be printed when needed.
We offer access control system by means of proximity card, biometric access, facial recognition and vehicle access by means of long range readers.